Banning Septic Tank Repair Services
Easy Rooter is one of the most respected septic tank repair companies providing service to homes and businesses throughout Banning and the desert cities of California. Easy Rooter is a family-owned, licensed septic tank repair company with more than 15 years of experience that offers all septic tank services including septic tank cleaning, septic tank pumping, installation, and septic tank inspections. From Moreno Valley to Palm Springs, and from Redlands to Coachella, CA. We are proud to serve Banning all the way to Palm Desert residents and businesses with honest, reliable, affordable and fast septic tank repair services.
What are the Signs You Need To Repair Your Septic Tank?
With any other component of your home, septic tanks require regular maintenance to ensure they are working properly, and to help keep your home clean and safe. Signs that you could be requiring septic tank repairs include the following:
- Water from your toilet, sinks and drains are backing up into the house
- Your plumbing system is making gurgling noises
- There are nasty odors around the septic tank or drainfield
- The grass over the drainfield and septic tank is greener, more lush, and spongy than other areas of the lawn
- Standing water or damp areas around the septic tank and drainfield
- Sinks, toilets, showers and bathtubs drain very slowly
- Water wells contain elevated nitrate levels or coliform bacteria is present
If properly maintained by a reputable service provider, your septic tank can last for several decades. If your septic tank is not properly maintained, people run the risk of experiencing failures that are dangerous for human health, catastrophes that can hurt the resale value of your home, and ignoring septic tank maintenance can lead to failures that are expensive to repair.
Get peace of mind with our warranty-backed services.
Work with a plumber who speaks your language.
Talk to our plumbing team today during a free estimate.
We offer a variety of options. Call to learn about the details.
What Happens When A You Need A Septic Tank Repair?
When septic tank systems fail, untreated sewage is routed to places where it shouldn’t go. For example, sewage can come up to the surface of the ground around the tank and drainfield, or it can backup within your pipes. In some cases sewage can also enter groundwater. Sewage contains dangerous pathogens and other deadly contaminants that can pose serious health risks to animals and people, and it can have a negative impact on nearby agricultural practices.
"Went the Extra Mile"Top-notch experts with professional and caring attitude!- Silke B.
"Cannot Recommend Them Enough"Very grateful, highly recommend!- Katie L.
"Professional & Courteous"They knew what they were doing!- Jeff W.
"5-Star Service"They are professional and friendly!- Rayetta E.
"Professional & Friendly"Everything was on point with these guys!- Alan M.
"Quick & Efficient"Easy Rooter Plumbing stands out with their positive reviews!- Hugo L.
"Went Above and Beyond"I would recommend Easy Rooter to anyone!- Mary L.
"Went Above and Beyond"Had the best experience with this company!- Starr K.
Common Problems That Require Septic Tank Repair Services, in Southern California
There are a number of things that can go wrong with a septic tank system. Having a general understanding of the more common problems that people deal with will help individuals learn how to better care for their septic tanks. Some of the main problems experienced by septic tanks include:
- Clogged Pipe from Tank to the Home – When this issue is the problem, water will drain slowly or stop draining entirely. In most cases, a septic tank repair and plumbing team can snake the line to get the clog out. In the event plant roots have grown into the pipe crushing segments of it or puncturing it, portions of the pipe will need to be replaced.
- Blocked Tank Inlet Baffle – This is a common failure much like the one involving the clogged pipe between the tank and house. In the event you are able to get access to the inlet baffle opening, you can inspect it for a clog. In some cases toilet paper and debris can be creating the clog and can be removed using a pole. However, when untrained individuals attempt this they sometimes cause damage to septic tank system components. This is why calling for professional septic tank repair near me is ideal.
- Clogged Effluent Filter or Outlet Baffle – This can be a common issue if sewage is backing up into the home. If sewage is surfacing at the septic tank, this can also be a likely cause. In some cases, this can be happening if the septic tank is taking in too much water. If an effluent filter is present, then correcting the matter will likely require getting the septic tank pumped in order to locate and remove the blog. Regularly cleaning the effluent filter and annual septic tank inspections can prevent this from occurring.
- Failed Drainfield – When the drainfield is overcome with water or goes into a failure, sewage backup can enter the house. In many cases soggy, swampy areas can manifest around the drainfield, and usually greener grass that’s more lush will grow as a result. In addition, horrible odors can be present. If you observe these signs, there is a chance the drainfield has failed and may need to be fixed or replaced. Septic tank repair companies like Easy Rooter can repair or replace drain fields while inspecting other components to make sure all is in safe working order.
These are just some of the more common septic tank catastrophes that can develop if homeowners and businesses don’t schedule routine septic tank maintenance or inspections. If you are experiencing any of the above problems, contact Easy Rooter without delay.